Monday 9 September 2013

In the previous episodes of Battlestar Galactica...

I didn't write anything for a lot of time because I was on holiday and (more important) a lot of things happened in the Dancer2 World and I was a bit confused about some of them.

First important news, for me, is that use Dancer2 :sytanx is no more from 0.07. I was a little puzzled about it because, as I wrote here the pure use Dancer2 is a powerful spell that do many things and sometimes it could be more than what you want.
I asked for enlightement (i'm still a barbarian, you know) and Sawyer X himself gave me this answer about it.
So, using use Dancer2 also when you're not creating an app is good.
All I said about apps  and scope is still valid, so we can say farewell to use Dancer2 :syntax (a legacy of Dancer) with no regret.

Second question I'm working about is nasty like a leprechaun with no sense of humor that hate Harry Potter. In this article I talked about phantom 404 that raise instead of the right answer while testing. I thought this issue was solved using TCP::Test. This is not true, there is still a lot of work to do about this fascinating enigma and it's exactly what I'm doing right now. It's an indispensable step to release my Dancer2 plugin (Dancer2::Plugin::Multilang) on CPAN so I'm working hard about it!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment